Ontario Environmental & Safety Network Ltd.
Delivering excellence in Industrial Hygiene and Environmental Consulting Services
Industry News & Notes
- NIOSH has launched a new mobile app version of its Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards.
- In May 2015 OESN was recognized for Service Excellence and Outstanding Contribution as a supplier to CBRE.
- Compressed Air Testing – now serving food, pharmaceutical and medical industries!
- OESN is a licensed Mold-Related training provider for the State of Florida. Contact us for more information.
- A Whole New Way of Thinking About Solar Energy
- Safety Leadership: Making better decisions for serious injury prevention
- Workplace Safety doesn’t cost, it pays!
- Indoor Air Quality – The invisible hazard in every workplace
Learn more about industrial hygiene and the role of the Certified Industrial Hygienist. Check out this short video released by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene.
Occupational Hygiene and Environmental Consulting Services
OESN provides sound solutions for a broad range of environmental & occupational hygiene concerns. We offer our clients comprehensive integrated services, extensive technical expertise, and a long standing reputation for excellence.
As a stable presence in the environmental & industrial hygiene service industry, OESN has established the experience necessary to perform consistent, high quality work.
Hazardous Material Management Services
OESN’s Hazardous Materials division offers a full range of services capable of providing efficient, cost effective solutions to hazardous material issues and health concerns.
OESN has provided hazardous materials consulting to numerous client sectors throughout Canada and the United States.